Sunday, August 9, 2009

Mission Accomplished

Dear Master Strategist,

I haven't heard from you or your company in a while. After long silences, I grew accustom to your style. That such tendencies bring out the best of your deficiencies. I once thought of you being foreign to such policies, but, as we both know, you speak tongues when confronted with niceties. It's all right, I wouldn't fret because you are probably holding hands with someone who is better than me or better than you. Or vice-versa. Maybe his name is Persa? He could be Italian or Roman. That would be my guess. Nonetheless, if you were with me, you might have been a mess. So, I'm glad that you are happy. With a man who doesn't get too sappy. One thing is for sure, he probably has more money and his tongue drips of honey. He could be smooth, he could be successful, but what about when life gets stressful? Will he be there to hear you speak of words frustrated? Will he sacrifice his breath to become ever so bated? You see, kiddo, that's where he is awarded consolation. That's where his eyes are rich in ignorance and his words lack intelligence. They are woven with "Mmhhmm" and "Uh huh", and when this happens, a seed of doubt is planted. Hopes for hearing "Mammuh!" are transplanted to a cavern towards the south. But you'll stay around because that chest, those eyes, that mouth. Sooner or later, you'll write again and by then, who knows? I might be roller skating on the sidewalk where the heat is mild or I might be living on the boardwalk, powdering the seat of Charlie, my newborn child.

Needless to say, I hope the best. But for future reference, don't put anyone through this test. It really doesn't measure to any reverence. It makes everyone a little tense and it doesn't make too much sense. It hasn't scratched my itch, what, with you being such a horrible bitch.

So, once again Master Strategist, I'm sorry for being your catalyst.

Sincerely,

X

No comments: