Wednesday, July 15, 2009

It's a Wonderful Jimmy Stewart

I've been sent home to the land of memories and pubescent freedom: East Grand Forks, MN. My objective: lose my teeth of wisdom (4). I go under the knife on early Friday morning when only the go-getters and insomniacs are running about, none of which I'm acclimated. So that stinks. But the good news is that I'm bathing in the comforts of home and swimming in the nostalgia of VHS tapes. So that doesn't stink. What doesn't stink even more so is that I will be watching one of my favorite VHS tapes and films of all-time, It's a Wonderful Life over and over again. This film represents the class and love that I strive to duplicate in everyday life. I want to find the woman I'll fall in love with the rest of my life and make wishes about our future. I want to fight people like Mr. Potter. I want to keep Zuzu's pedals in pocket!

I want someone to love me like Mary does.

1 comment:

Emma said...

Someone will.